Monday 22 January 2007

There's something about Rick!

although I haven't figured out his inspiration for abbreviations comes from I did find out his sudden enthusiasm for me came from, apparently one of my male friend (someone who I usually manage to piss off of late without intention) told Rick that I'm an easy lay, mentioning that he's had me several times before (said friend has ejaculated over me once before, but I was dressed and unaware of his intention until it was too late, this is where the hostilities started, but that's another story) so I haven't told Rick he's not my type, I've seen him out with us for the past six months or so now although I haven't talked to him that much until Saturday evening, he seems a nice bloke so I don't want to just blow him off, perhaps I'll gently suggest he's not the man for me and hope he doesn't get shitty about it, I don't want to start alienating all my friends.

Saying that I was in a quirky mood this morning and replied to his text message 'I think ur fone is broken, it keeps missing letters out.' I actually felt kind of bad after I sent it and he hasn't replied so I may have already blown him off.

Men! who wants them?

1 comment:

London Lass Blog said...

I dnt blm u. txt spch is anyng.

See what I mean?

Once had one twat - sorry, gentleman ... ha ha! - text me a very long message full of text speech. Which I just couldnt understand. I asked the guys at work. They couldnt make head or tail of it. I asked friends, family -- anyone who'd listen. But no-one could shed any light on it.

So I texted back "Can I have that again in English?"

He texted me back : "Arrogant old munter"

So I guess he did what I asked albeit with a slightly unexpected twist.

All good fun.