Saturday 6 January 2007

Fashion sense!

I've done it, I managed to try everything on and it all fits! even the pair of jeans that didn't the other day, yey!!!
half way through my sister rings me from the car (hands free of course) she's round the corner and can I meet her downstairs as she wants to go straight home, I'm on about my big sister now by the way, she's married with two kids of her own, her daughter is just a bit older than mine and her son is a few years younger, she'd taken them all out for the day so probably wasn't in the best of moods at this point, I grabbed the closest pair of shoes, which happened to be a pair of high heels and trundled downstairs to meet her.

Now round the corner to me means about 2 minutes away so I didn't bother grabbing my jacket, so I'm standing in the doorway waiting for her car to pull up, I kept getting funny looks from people probably due to my attire, I was in high heels, casual jeans and a brightly decorated tee-shirt my sister had brought back from Australia, guess I won't be winning a fashion award any time soon.

25 minutes later! she pulls up, unusually chirpy, after a day with the 3 kids I'm usually ready to kill them, so anyway I get my daughter and some clothes she had bought and make our way up to my apartment, as we get in the door she asks why I didn't cut the tags of my clothes, to my horror I look in the mirror and see a big label stuck on my arse and tags hanging from the collar of my shirt, typical.

No comments: