Sunday 7 January 2007

Child's play

I actually posted a comment on someone else's blog, whooho, it wasn't till after I posted did I realise I was reading the archive, well it was only 4 months old!

Well trying on all my new clothes didn't stop my sister from raiding the pile, funny thing tho is that she took something she had bought me! no doubt it will end up back in my draw after she has spilt something on it.

A post everyday since I started and 2 yesterday, am I becoming an addict or do they just call this blogging...!

So my little girl decides to try my earrings on without telling me, the first I hear about it is the loud scream as it clamps shut on her ear, it even drew blood, awww poor thing, I think not, she won't try that again in a hurry.

All in all a quiet weekend, I usually have a second new years eve party with the people who were with family for new year, we usually get strange looks from the staff when we start counting down and cheer at midnight, I think we're having one next week, will have to check with the rest of the girls and see whats going on, a weekend without vodka, how dare they!!!

No comments: