Wednesday 10 January 2007

Can't a girl take a shower in peace

As I've said before I'm not going to use real names in my posts, so with this in mind for all future posts I'll refer to my younger sister as Laura and my daughter as Sophie.

While taking a shower my sister (Laura) knocks on the door asking if I've emptied the recycling, to which I replied I hadn't and thinking to myself why not just look in the recycle bin, if it's full then obviously I hadn't emptied it.

About 2 minutes later she knocks on the door again, this time asking where the coffee filters are, at this point I'm getting pissed off and thinking can't you wait 10 f**king minutes!!! but I curb my frustration and instead reply 'yes please', I could almost imagine the look of confusion on her face which brought a smile to mine, she shouted back 'what' and wanting her to go away i replied 'yes I'd love some coffee', she went away and I had the remainder of my shower in peace.

When I has finished in the shower I found a nice hot cup of coffee on the bedside table in my bedroom, she must have found the filters without my help.

1 comment:

London Lass Blog said...

Thanks for the Blog mention :)

And I sympathise with your showering plight. I share with my brother and he takes longer than me with his ablutions. (Although he'd never admit to that!)