Sunday 7 January 2007

Personality traits

I saw this personality test on Meta Kate, I found her writing an interesting read so decided to try it for myself.

Global Personality Test Results
Stability (73%) high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..
Orderliness (50%) medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.
Extraversion (70%) high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Take Free Global Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com



Interesting results, I'm a very stable person (I do tend to be the person others call for support), I'm organised but am still flexible and know how to have fun and apparently I'm a show off (now where did they get that idea from!!)

No comments: