Friday 5 January 2007

good old Photoshop

Well I managed to stitch together a couple of images and make a new header bar for this blog (the image is hosted on photobucket.com for those interested), I think it came out quite good since I didn't really know what I was aiming for in the first place.

For other people like me (i.e. who don't really know what we're doing) the image was made using blending and opacity, two quite simple techniques that I think came out rather well considering my very limited knowledge of image editing programs (in this case photoshop).

And it looks like I've still not got round to posting about what I actually started this blog for in the first place, perhaps tomorrow ;) that is if I ever finishing trying on all the clothes I got for christmas, I was a bit disappointed when I tried on a new pair of jeans and there were a little tight, must be all those mince pies...

No comments: