Saturday 6 January 2007

Settling into the new year

And there was me thinking going back to work after the new year would be nice and relaxing, I was basing this opinion on previous years but I had been promoted in the summer and didn't have the quiet week before xmas I was used to, my last day in work was hectic, I thought a nice early finish, I was rushing around and didn't finish till late (later than a normal day) and the same in the new year, it's been a busy week (a 4 day week at that!) but I got away early on Friday so I'm hoping for a normal time of it next week.

Still haven't got round to trying on all my new clothes, think I'm going to have to quick since my sister keeps asking if this or that top she bought me fits, I didn't tell her the jeans were tight since she's a size smaller than me and would grab them in a second.


I'm wanting to try posting an image here (since apparently you can)
If you can see the image then it worked!! it's going to be my own bbc news site before you know it! ha

I've also been reading some blogs, its funny that I didn't actually read any before I started blogging my self.
here's one blog I quiet like The Fine Art of Free Speech and Dissent
and this website brings a lot of blogs together technorati
apologies if you have already seen them, I'm new at this so I guess I assume people reading this are too.

No comments: