Thursday 4 January 2007

Quiet day

It's been a quiet day today, I've been making notes about things that have happened over the last year or so and I suppose building up the courage to actually post something personal here.

When I registered here I thought easy, just write down what happens and just stuff like that i suppose, but now actually doing it seems a little harder, the first thought 'what if someone recognises me' how would I feel if someone I know commented about this blog to my face, I mean say I had a crush on one of my friends and they read what I wrote and asked me about it, most of you are probably saying that's great, you could get together where you wouldn't have other wise, but hmmm I don't know.

I do still intend to post stuff here, just thinking that I may need to show a little self control in what I put here, well at least for now ;) and self control for me isn't all that easy, ha.

No comments: