Saturday 24 March 2007

Bad hair day

Friday was a bad hair day, I was wearing my hair down but every reflective surface I looked in I could see stray strands sticking up, If I had played with my nipples I could probably have picked up the local radio station!

My hair likes to curl when ever it gets the chance, I'm not a lover of curly hair so never let it get that chance, but there I was walking towards a glass door and what do I see, my hair starting to curl on top of my head, it wasn't even wet for goodness sake! I tried clips, pins, bands someone even offered me a tiara but I don't think it would suit me.

Sod it, I roughed it all up and anyone who looked for too long got an evil stare back.

2 comments:

London Lass Blog said...

O, the irony. I seem to spend all my time, money and effort on trying to get my (dull/boring/lifeless) straight locks curly or wavey.

What is it they say about never being happy with what you're given??!

Jessica said...

I like my boobs :)