Wednesday 4 April 2007

Weekend away


Well I'm back from my girlie weekend away, it didn't quite go according to my master plan.

First the hotel upgraded us to a bigger room which had three beds instead of the cheaper room which only had one, how can you complain about that one! so no accidental fondling.

All in all it was a good trip as far as trips go, we did plenty of shopping and went for a dip in the hotel's indoor pool, I sampled the local cuisine but didn't take to it so settled on a MacD's.

Traveling was nice and easy, we all decided to only take hand luggage so not to get suck waiting for baggage, although that brings it's own problems as there are limitations on what you can take in your carry-on.

Looking to arrange another trip before the summer and as before the booking is left to me, think I'll go for the cheapest room to make sure we get just the one bed *wink wink*

No comments: