Tuesday 13 March 2007

Ongoing saga called life

Just a quick update to keep you all happy (well london-lass *wink wink*)

Reason for not updating recently is because spent the weekend with some old school friends and I'm still tired from all the exercise! It was fun spending time with people I haven't seen in a long time but I think I'm paying for it now since I'm aching all over from all the walking around the places we went to see, I never knew you could squeeze so much into a few days.

On the subject of love life, I still don't know where I stand on that one but on a good note three of us (me, her and another friend) are going away for a long weekend in europe at the end of March, to save money we've decided to all stay in one hotel room, so if anything is going to happen its going to be then, I want to be careful about being too direct as if there is nothing I don't want to lose a friend.

Have some celebrations to attend this weekend so I if don't manage to post anything in the meantime I will hopefully keep you informed on my drunken antics, or at least that of my friends ;)

Sorry for the random nature but really am tired and just been sooooo busy of late.

No comments: