Wednesday 14 March 2007

Backless Lingerie

Well I tried a pair of backless lingerie. I was very skeptical at first, I mean just looking at the picture they look uncomfortable.


Ok so what did I think, well I assumed they would be uncomfortable but upon wearing them I changed my mind about that, they are comfy to wear.

But at home I sometimes like to walk around in my underwear and don't feel embarrassed if a visitor arrives, I let them in while I put something on, but in these I constantly felt exposed, when my neighbour visited she commented on how much of my backside she could see.

My opinion?
Well I'm not concerned enough about showing panty line to wear these on a regular basis.

1 comment:

London Lass Blog said...

??!

I think I'll stick to a thong to cure the VPL problem. These just look too darn odd!