Sunday 4 March 2007

Still here!

Well I sort of guessed my blogging would slow to a crawl, which is one of the reasons it too me so long to actually start a blog.

What to say about the last few weeks, hmm well... for the most part its been life as usual with a few extras thrown in, needless to say I'm still planning to cut down the amount of vodka I drink, These days (seasonal parties excluded) I've been going out drinking with friends about once a month, the reason I want to cut down on the alcohol intake is that I actually want to do something the following day.

Friday was no exception, started the drinking session off with good intentions, we met up with old friends (and no I didn't get off with any of them, although not for lack of wanting, it seems I'm easier than they are!) kept all my clothes on this time (I'm getting good it now) although I nearly took my undies off to settle a dispute (not going into details on that!)

In fact the reason I'm posting is to avoid doing something I want to do, sounds contradictory I know but I want to call a friend who hasn't returned any of my calls recently but have already left a message and don't want to over do it, yes I hoping to be more than friends but I'm not sure what her feelings are on it, I used to be good at this stuff!

No comments: