Sunday 18 March 2007

Short skirt

And there was me thinking I was wearing a short skirt to the works bash, but one of the girls was wearing a skirt so short you could see her buttocks, not that I was complaining about the view but the rules are usually different at work organised events than a usual piss-up (and for those wondering, yes she was wearing a thong).



There was a different crowd of people at the event, the regular bunch of people who go out and get drunk (including me) were there but probably because of the nature of the event there were the extra bunch of people who don't usually attend.

I must admit I was surprised how hot some of the girls looked, although I did a bit of flirting I didn't hit of any of them, don't get me wrong I'm open about being gay but I've had relationships with people I've worked with before and it can be more trouble than its worth, Then there's the guy thing, they tend to go crazy when they know two girls who are sleeping together, there must be a switch in their brain that says when they see to lesbians they'll immediately start ripping each others clothes off and go for it right there.
Back to the party, well it was a good night but not much in the way of naughty behaviour. Yes the girl in the short skirt got a lot of attention, especially when she got on the dance floor, I did join her for one song, but was could feel eyes watching so we didn't come into contact.
Some of they guys flocked around the new girl, playing silly buggers it looked so stupid to watch and in a quick chat she agreed, she ended up leaving early.
As with all work functions they are held in posh places which means the drinks are twice the usual price and the people thinned out once they ran out of drink tickets, where as I used my charm to make sure I had a steady supply of them.
I was a good girl and avoided causing any controversy although I did pose for the camera kissing (on the cheek) one of they guys I work with.

1 comment:

London Lass Blog said...

"As with all work functions they are held in posh places which means the drinks are twice the usual price and the people thinned out once they ran out of drink tickets, where as I used my charm to make sure I had a steady supply of them."

Am jealous. If I attempted to try turning on `my charm' the only thing I'd get a steady supply of would be a long queue of very puzzled looking blokes!