Wednesday 24 October 2007

Dreams of happy familes

Only a short one coz I got a headache.

I had a strange dream last night. It was a happy family sort of dream, not much was different except Sophie's father was living with us, I'll call him Richard.

I don't know what made me think of him since I haven't seen him in 7 years, we stopped talking once he found out I was pregnant, might have something to do with the fact he was engaged and it wasn't to me. He hung up on me after I told him, he didn't let me say that I wasn't expecting him to split up with his fiancee.

I left his name off the birth certificate, something which pissed my mother off as I wouldn't tell her who he was.

I was 19 when I got pregnant, there was a party at his house and I got very drunk, he joined in while I was having some fun with another girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch. ouch. ouch. That must've been so painful to have him hang up on you when sharing such news. I'm so sorry you had to experience such a hurtful man.

Jessica said...

It wasn't that painful as I didn't want anything from him in the first place but his response did piss me off. It's funny how he changed from charming to arsehole in the space of the conversation.

Sarah said...

I can't believe he did that. Any of that.