Thursday 11 October 2007

Mid week update

Does Thursday count as mid week?

Well I'm looking forward to the weekend, Laura is going away with which ever love interest she's currently involved in and I have no work to do so it's just me an Sophie, yay :)
It's been a while since it's just been the two of us so I think it will be good. I'm thinking of taking her to a local leisure complex (swimming, bowling, cinema & food) on Saturday for a bit of fun, I can't actually swim but I do enjoy time in the pool and no I don't wear armbands!

I think I should also get stuck into another book, it's been a while since I finished the last one and quite enjoyed it, although spending too long reading made my eyes hurt, perhaps I need glasses.

Ok so that's my mid week update, thanks for tuning into channel Jessica, next the weather ;)

No comments: