Saturday 13 October 2007

Day of leisure - supposedly


Things didn't quite go as planned! so where to start.

About 3 months ago Katherine's cat had kittens and being the warm loving person that I am I offered to home one of them as the landlord here is only strict about bigger animals. So I get home from work on Friday to find the new flatmate had moved in, lucky it's been house trained, Katherine was also kind enough to bring a few supplies (but I find out later that I paid for them).

It's a male cat nearly all black with a few small white patches, it's been named Shadow.

So on Friday evening I get a call from you know who, he wants to know if I have plans for Saturday so I explain that I already have plans and the conversation continues. I'm not sure how it happened, either I invited him or he invited himself but the result is that he will be joining us on Saturday. I'm usually quite assertive, what is it with this guy, arrrrrrrgh!

Anyway I wake up this morning with a kitten laying beside me purring, it didn't take the thing long to figure out that I'm it's only source of food, well for this weekend anyway.

Sophie's also up nice and early even though I've explained god knows how many times that it doesn't open until 10am. I had considered going out early to get a 1 piece swimsuit as I'm not entirely comfortable with Jack seeing me a bikini but then I decide that since countless people have already seen me in it one more isn't going to hurt.

I explained to Sophie in the car that we're going to be joined by someone else, she's not as concerned as I expected, she's usually not very happy about people taking my attention away from her but on this occasion she's fine with it.

We meet Jack outside, he got the bus down which makes me think he's planning on going back to mine later. We quickly join the queue as a coach pulls up, there's a lot of people around so I'm expecting the pool to be busy. As we get closer to the booth Jack mentions about a family ticket (2 adults and 1-2 children) which includes a free children's meal, I tell him to just worry about himself but it's too late he's bought one. Once inside there's another desk where you get your locker keys and a towel (for a deposit), unfortunately one family ticket means one locker key and not only that it's in the family changing room, I manage to convince him of the virtues of using separate cubicles.

He's waiting for us by the lockers and we head off towards the pool. As soon as we emerge from the changing rooms I'm instantly recognised, a group of Sophie's friends are in the pool with their mothers, I don't think they are aware of my sexual preference so have probably already jumped to the wrong conclusion, arrrrrrrgh! . Sophie immediately goes to join her friends which leaves me with Jack and a group of women anxiously waiting for me to introduce him, what's more they're all wearing swimsuits so I'm the odd one out in the bikini, arrrrrrrgh!

The first thing one of the women says before I have a chance to speak "Sophie never said her father was so handsome" arrrrrrrgh! Jack's quicker off the mark than me and puts them right but also suggests that we're dating, arrrrrrrgh!

We leave the group by the kiddies pool and walk towards the main pool which is quieter than I had expected, Jack attempts to push me in until I state that I would cut off part of his manhood since I can't swim. He jumps in while I gracefully use the steps like a lady ;)

I spend the next half hour keeping Jack at bay while keeping an eye on Sophie, although there is a group of mothers and a lifeguard who could help if she had a problem. He finally wins in his attempt to pull me into deeper water which means I have to put my arms around him to hold myself above the water, although I'm sure he already considered that, arrrrrrrgh!

On getting out the pool Jack gets all our stuff out the locker, in the cubicle I turn to him to ask him to leave so we can change but he's already naked and looking for his boxers, I quickly turn back before he sees me and I notice that I'm blushing. He gets dressed and says he'll meet us outside, I try not to look at him since my face is still quite red, something Sophie takes great delight in pointing out once he's gone, then she says that the boys in her class aren't as big as Jack which I immediately bite on before I realise she's playing me.

To fast forward a bit, once leaving the pool we eat before going bowling which I win, yay :)

We don't go to the cinema in the end and instead come back here, with Jack still in tow.

Back in the apartment we've lost Shadow, I let them two look for him while I sit down, only to be pounced on by aforementioned kitten, with it's claws out the kitten manages to draw blood, luckily it's confined to my shoulder blade, Jack offers medical assistance but I have to take my shirt and bra off for him to do so properly. arrrrrrrgh! His hands are cold which make my nipples react, not that he can see since I've got my arms crossed.

I'm not exactly sure what happened next as I think I drifted off into a day dream. Sophie's voice snaps me back into reality. I'm leaning back with my arms beside me while Jack is kissing my neck while fondling my breasts. arrrrrrrgh!

I sort Sophie out and decide I need to kick Jack out, he wants to stay so he can finish what he started, I tell him I'm kicking he out so he can't finish what he started. He pulls me close and starts kissing me, I can feel the day dream state returning but manage to snap back and I push him out and shut the door, much to his amusement.

I think all I've managed to do is encourage him, arrrrrrrgh!
As you can probably see the day didn't go as I had planned.
Free t-shirt to the person who can guess how many arrrrrrrgh!'s I used. <- Joking!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I think it's interesting you keep forgetting to tell this guy you like the womens. What going to happen next? :)

Jessica said...

Your right, I haven't told him yet. I'm still trying to decide if I want to tell him, it might scare him off...!

M said...

Do you enjoy him not knowing your sexuality yet? I think its important that he does; for all parties concerned.

Despite that, I loved reading about your day; it sounds like so much fun, excitement, love, and humour!