Sunday 9 March 2008

Piercing's


"Sorry love you can't come in", bouncer at local night club

"why?" me, highly embarrassed as only person in the group refused entry

"you have too many piercings" at first I thought he was joking but the look on his face told me he wasn't.
Luckily it was nothing compared to the look his boss gave him when the group I was with moved on and since our group was composed mostly of girls the large group of boys behind us in the queue followed suit. I do love my friends, admittedly mostly when drunk.


For the record I have 3 piercings, 1 in each ear and a navel piercing. I used to have a nose stud but haven't had it in for quite a while now.


And yes guys, even though it was cold on Friday my midriff was on show.
Oh and I found a nice blond to dance with in the club, unfortunately that was as far as I got, oh well!

3 comments:

M said...

That is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard.

Where were you refused entry? the church club!? For a girlie, three piercings is hardly eccentric!

I want to have more piercings now...mainly because of a girl who might like me...

Maybe he was just hiding his true reason...people often do that for things like racism

Boy said...

That's really weird! You've hardly got a face full of metal! Sounds like a rubbish club. But also sounds like you were looking hot :D

Jessica said...

Gee you guys are quick, didn't give me time edit the post.
I always tend to edit my posts 2-3 times after publishing them!

m, I'm not a lover of piercings on guys, but then again guys aren't my thing.

boy, don't know why but reading your comment made me blush :P