Sunday 30 March 2008

Our friend Jack


Ok the title may give you an idea about the post, yes it's about Jack, no not the one in the picture!


No he's not back in my life and I haven't heard from him since Emma's birthday back in November but I have heard about him.


Apparently Jack is involved with a girl, a kinda on/off relationship. The interesting thing about this relationship is that she's pregnant and Jack is the father but this is what's causing the on/off status as he's not too happy about being a father, at first this sounded strange as he was very playful with Sophie. The other interesting fact is that this girl is about 6 months pregnant which puts them together at the time he was trying to get into my knickers (he did manage to get me out of them but he didn't get in them!)


A funny point you may like, when Jack was around and I started to post about him I was watching the TV show 'Profiler' with Ally Walker and Julian McMahon (who I actually think is cute) and I decided to use the name of the serial killer from that show, not that it in anyway had an effect on the way I viewed him!


On another point of cute guys I have lately been thinking John Barrowman is much cuter than when I first saw him on TV although my sister thinks this is related to him being gay and thus not available, you know want what you can't have idea.

1 comment:

Boy said...

John Barrowman is an absolute legend! I'm not gay, but if I had to pick 1... ;) It'd either be him or Peter Petrelli from heroes!

That's really weird about Jack. Hmmmmm....