Thursday 27 March 2008

Another flash of pink


Unfortunately this time it happened to be my nipple, yes I have 2 but this only concerns one of them :)~


One of the guys approached me, and in all fairness he was quite embarrassed about it, he said that earlier in the day when I had lent over near his desk and he couldn't help but to look down my blouse he was surprised to actually see something, ie my breast and then my erect nipple. I had just come in from the cold outside, are guy's nipples as sensitive to the cold?


I asked what he was doing looking down my top while I was leaning over. Apparently it's a guy thing, if a girl bends over in the presence of a guy they can't help but look down. I know guys look at our breasts when talking to us and such but it's funny that he describes it as a kind of reflex action which I never really noticed before.


He's a nice chap, bit shy, about the same age as me and we both started at the company around the same time. He's also been out drinking with me many times over the years so has already both my breasts so I'm not too concerned about a little nipple slip, but I will try and be a bit more careful as I would expect something like the following if it had been some of the other guys.


Morning meeting, "and yesterday we had an unannounced guest", everyone looks confused, "yes, it seems Jessica's breast made an appearance in the office, for those of you who missed it we will be making the security camera footage available" as all the guys cheer, "Jessica can we expect a repeat appearance?"


And for anyone wondering, I haven't taken my top off in a night club for quite some time now!
One thing, I was trying not to laugh or smirk as he was telling my about my nipple as I could see it was having and affect on his lower anatomy. I'm not sure what embarrassed him more, telling me that he had seen my tit in the office or that he was getting hard while telling me!

3 comments:

M said...

I've definately noticed this in a lot of your posts; you very much are provokative to men.

I sometimes get compliments or lovely looks from guys; how do you feel about being seen and aroused over at work; and furhtermore, by men!

Does it annoy you? Does it interest you, i n a similar way of curiosity, like if, you found a new place near the office that has wonderful sushi?

I guess wardrobe malfunctions must happen all the time. You are in a long tradition of people like Janet Jackson, lol.

Boy said...

Yes, yes men get erect nipples. Like bullets.

The fact he got aroused that easily is worrying. It's only a nipple.

I need more friends like you, willing to de-clothe themselves in public. I feel like I haven't lived! I mean, I've done topless in a club (swapping shirts with a friend, but for the life of me I can't remember why), but I'm a man so it totally doesn't count

Jessica said...

I wouldn't have considered myself provocative towards men.

How do I feel about being aroused over at work?
To be honest it depends what mood I'm in, If I'm in a bad mood then it seriously annoys me, if a good or happy mood then I'm too concerned although it depends on the person and how much they make of it.
Take the guy in my post for example, he was aroused but he didn't seem to want to be at that moment and he wasn't trying to show how aroused he was.

I wear perfume which is probably loaded with pheromones which would cause someone to be aroused upon smelling the scent.

In other words I generally don't mind it but I reserve the right to be pissed off at someone doing it for any reason I feel like at the time!

boy: I try to remain clothed these days, although in the past I have gone further than perhaps I would have liked to remember.