Saturday 18 August 2007

Crash and Burn


For those of you who have been following the complicated issues of my love life I can now officially confirm that the latest saga has come to an end.


I think I've finally found out the meaning of a hard topic and I don't want to go into detail as this one if pretty hard for me to discuss at the moment.


I didn't think I felt too much but that it was something that seemed like a good idea if it went somewhere, needless to say my reaction was anything but. I was actually crying on the train home that an old woman asked if I was ok, I told her I've received bad news but was ok. There is nothing worse than wanting to curl up alone when you have a long journey ahead of you knowing you have to hold as much inside as you can until you finally get home.

I'm trying to not be melodramatic on the subject but to be honest it does hurt inside and even now thinking about it my eyes are swelling up, bloody hell!
I think I've finally found the meaning to one of the quotes from a film I like.
Why is it that we don't always recognize the moment when love begins but we always know when it ends?

Life goes on I guess, how ever rough the ride gets along the way, I'm not sure if I want to cry or hit something!

No comments: