Thursday 3 January 2008

Happy Birthday Blog

I guess this calls for a mini celebration as my first post What's this all about was posted on the 3rd January 2007

So what's it been like?

This is post #65. I made a flying start with 17 posts in January, over 4 per week, but have since settled to comfortable 1 per week average.

I also think I've made a nice little circle of blog friends.

A new year, new expectations?
I find myself starting 2008 in much the same way as I started 2007 which disappoints me a little, I feel that I missed a few opportunities last year and hopefully won't again this year.

I'm not one for new year resolutions but I have set my self a goal which I hope to accomplish by the end of the year, I'm not going to say what it was but will let you know how I get on.

1 comment:

Boy said...

Well, happy new year to you m'am. I hope it's a good one for you, and I look forward to a fine year of your take on life :).