Wednesday 3 January 2007

What's this all about

OK, so why am I writing this and what do I intend to write?

I'm writing this because I sometimes find certain aspects of my life amusing, other times annoying, you know when you tell someone about something that happened that day and you both just start laughing even when the thing that happened probably wasn't funny at the time.

I don't intend this to be a daily account of my life, just snippets for their entertainment value, I'll probably write about past events as I remember them but will mention that in the post.

If I'm honest then I guess that many of the events in my life have sexual under tones, It's funny that the society we live in gives the impression that women don't think about sex in their everyday lives, you hear guys in the office talking about the new girl with the big boobs but you don't hear about the girls talking about similar things, so this gives me a chance to write down how I interpret life.

I will change names and maybe some minor details to hide identities, if however you recognise me please don't post that on this (or indeed other) blogs, Jessica isn't my real name but I wish to keep the people who read and hopefully enjoy my comments on here separate from my everyday life, as you can probably understand what a person does in life is perhaps different than what they are thinking, so this is a little insight into how I think and I would appreciate your co-operation with that.

No comments: