Tuesday 11 December 2007

Sharks

I had a strange nightmare last night which I felt like sharing as I'm not one who usually has nightmares and even after some 17 hours later I can still vividly remember it, even though the dream seems quite short.

The setting itself was a little bizarre, it was a swimming pool inside an underground cave although the size of the pool was so large you could describe it as a lake except for the tiled walkway around the edge (like a swimming pool). Everything started off ok, there were a large amount of people swimming in the pool including me, which is strange since I can't swim. Then it came time to get out, I decided that since the pool was empty I wanted to ride a jet ski and against other people's advice I did just that.
This is where things take a turn for the worse, as I'm riding the jet ski I start to see sharks in the water, at first they don't bother me but then their numbers start to increase to a point where there are hundreds if not thousands of them and there is very little water left for me. I start to panic and the sharks start to take an interest in me, I notice that I'm getting close to the far edge of the pool but the edge isn't big enough to stand on. I then see a slipway adjacent to where I am and quickly head for it, I don't slow down as I approach the ramp and launch the jet ski out of the water, once safely on dry land I walk calmly to the exit.

Weird or what!

On a lighter note, I managed to get me some on the weekend (I'm referring to sex here) and no it wasn't with Jack, I haven't heard from him since the incident in the bedroom, it was with a lovely brunette who's about 24 with a gorgeous arse.... I won't bore you with the rest of the details *wink wink* but suffice to say I hadn't forgot how it works and can officially say I'm still a lesbian, yay!!

1 comment:

Boy said...

That nightmare is scary, and scares me muchly. Very muchly. But i'm impressed with your James Bond esque skills, even if it was a dream!

Congrats on getting laid! And on being a Lesbian still.