Saturday 2 August 2008

Hearing voices

Don't worry we're fine, yeah what she said.

No I'm not going mad but I'm also too young for a midlife crisis.

I feel stuck in life, the past couple years have been stagnant for me with no real accomplishments to speak off and I think that's part of the problem, I'm not moving forward.

I had considered moving to a new city and starting a fresh, Sophie is still at the age where I think we could move without much of a problem. But since my recent spat with mum she's cut off my allowance leaving me to pay my own bills which means I can't afford to move. I know you all have to pay your own way so I shouldn't moan

My mother moved us when I was 14 and in the middle of high school, I never really settled in and as a result put less effort into my school work. I would say I've never really forgiven her for the trouble that put me through but when I look back I did burn many bridges so staying would have created another set of problems anyway.

No one in my family know I feel this way and quite frankly I don't think I could talk to any of them about it. I did try once a few years ago when I had another problem and the support wasn't all that helpful.

I've been pigging out more recently and have noticed my clothes are getting tight around the waist, but according to my doctor I'm still under weight so I'm not all that worried about that just yet.

So here's another negative post about my life, I think that's why I haven't posted so much lately as I don't want to drag anyone along with me.

1 comment:

M said...

we've missed you J.

I found it interesting that you mention your daughter, and your mother, and how your mum had impacted on you growing up.

There is that phrase about people becoming their parents. Its so utterly important to move out of repeating one's genetics.

Keep up the struggle, hun, you are surviving. Hang in there, kitty