Tuesday 25 September 2007

It's not fair that I have breasts!


Well that was the comment a friend said to me at a house warming party on the weekend.


One of my friends has bought a house with his fiancée and they had a house warming party on the weekend. I wasn't drinking because I was driving and I wasn't in the mood of alcohol but this led to several people thinking I was pregnant, I had to remind them of my sexual preference but now I keep thinking I'm getting fat.


Luckily my fears of getting fat are subdued by the fact that I had to borrow a dress from Laura and she's smaller than me, I was pleasantly surprised that the dress fit perfectly.


Ok so back to the headline, A few of us (about 8) retreated to another room to watch sport on the telle. I was the only female in the room and ended up sitting in the middle. All of a sudden the subject of conversation changed to women and how all the guys were wearing pretty much the same outfits but that each women was different, and then came the moment.


"You know it's not fair, you having breasts I mean!"


How do you respond to that !! ha.


On another note my mum's best friend is getting married this weekend and since she doesn't have any children she's adopting the 3 of us for the day, I'm not quite sure what I have to do yet.

3 comments:

M said...

Having breasts is no excuse for guys not to dress nicely! Clothes are a neat way to express yourself. Although; I feel sorry for women as their mammaries say things about them that they don't choose to express.

Having breasts helps in other areas of life; like finding a job or directions...if you are a woman with breasts, that is.

Jessica said...

Your right about breasts helping in life. A male friend of mine once helped a young woman with her bags getting off a train, when I asked if he would have helped an older woman he said he probably wouldn't have!

Robbie said...

Its never good to think about question like this.
I mean your onlygoing to annoy yourself by thinking up the best and greatest comeback, then the rest of your life will be spent trying to coax someone in to commenting "it isnt fair you have breasts" just to say your witty comeback. ;)