Thursday 13 September 2007

Back to Reality

I've decided not to post specifics about the recent events even though they have had quite a large effect on me. I hope I've made a few friends on this blog and I feel bad by not letting you into this one.

The incident has been swept aside and no official records now exist, as far as everyone else is concerned nothing happened and life goes on. But something did happen and I'm having a hard time fitting back into life as if it didn't.

The events of recent have given me a different outlook on life and how I fit into it as well as an insight into a few other people around me.

I remember as a kid playing on a cruise ship with my siblings and a few friends we made, we had fun and didn't much care about where we were or what we were doing. Then something stupid happens and you realise your a long way from home and suddenly want to get off.
I feel that way now, like the journey is not as fun as it once was and I want to get off and go home, but I'm a grown up now and there's no where for me to run to.

It feels like I've lost the balance and I keep falling over, not literary speaking.

Don't worry I'm not considering doing anything drastic to myself but I'm considering the idea of seeing a phyciatrist for a few sessions.

For those of you worried about the incident, don't worry I wasn't the victim of a crime or anything like that.

Oh and Mike, you'll have to give me a link to your blog, since the one listed on your blogger profile is out of date I had assumed you had given up on blogging.

1 comment:

M said...

Dearest Jessica,

I hope you find that balance in your life again, and I hope you feel better. :)

As for my blog? Email me, or let me email you and I'll give it to you. Contact me on michael_pereira_2@hotmail.com. I'm thinking of making a new blog, and my other one I am semi-anonymous.

Thinking of you x
Michael