Saturday 30 June 2007

Weekend Rant

Ok so just another random rant.


Thanks for the links Jo, won't get time before I fly off to sunny spain :) I've seen the latest news about the increased terror alert and all the extra security at airports, just have to see how things go.


Telly

I've been watching the new BBC drama Jekyll and I think it's good, but then I'm biased since I like James Nesbitt anyway ;) I think he'd make a good Doctor Who, rumours are that David Tennant might be leaving halfway through series 4. Not having seen the original series I can't comment on past doctors but for the new series I think he's doing better than Christopher Eccleston, although I've liked Chris in other projects (such as Heroes) I didn't watch Casanova as the adverts looked like a show I wouldn't like but now I've seen David in DW I think I might watch it if it gets re-run.


Speaking of Doctor Who, I wasn't very keen on the finale,
I couldn't help but laugh at the scene where the doctor becomes young thanks to the power of thought, although I did get a telling off by Sophie in the form of 'Muuuuuuuuumm!'
So the list of TV programs I have to record isn't as long as I first thought 'Heroes', 'Jekyll', 'Criminal Minds' and 'Boston Legal' although I have no idea when I'll actually get time to watch them which then means I'll have to record the future episodes as I hate watching things out of order.
And bollocks I just noticed the time nearly 1am!
Links

1 comment:

London Lass Blog said...

I've been following Jekyll too .. I always say you cant beat a bit of James Nesbitt. Although have difficulties coping with that ex-Eastender, Michelle Ryan .. pretty poor on the ole acting talents!