Sunday 24 June 2007

Still Here

It's been a while since my last post I know, just guess I haven't been in the mood. I think I mentioned in an earlier post that I wasn't sure how long I would be able to keep up the regular posting.

So what's changed I hear you asking, ok well I can hear London lass asking ;)
Well for me nothing significant has changed, my love life is still uncertain but I'm still being the optimist against perhaps my better judgement, although they do say love does strange things to people. I don't know if I'm in love, well you get the idea.

The office casanova Rick is still trying to get me in bed. Last month while out clubbing I was dancing with him towards the end of the night, I was tired so was really just holding onto him to keep from falling over. Unfortunately Rick got the wrong idea and slipped his hand down my jeans and grabbed my arse, I calmly mentioned about breaking his fingers and he promptly removed his hand. I couldn't be bothered to find another dance partner so his hand soon returned to my arse but this time on the outside of my jeans.

My sisters have been busy!
My youngest sister (Laura) has split up with her boyfriend and now has a girlfriend, a pretty young thing who's not modest in the slightest, not that I'm complaining :)

My elder sister agreed to having a threesome with her husband on the condition she could have some alone time with the girl, he agreed on the condition the threesome became a regular occurrence.

My brother is still very adamant that he's not the slightest bit bi-curious, instead saying that he takes after his sisters in preferring women, our mother isn't happy about the idea but she's starting talking to us more although she continues to avoid the lesbian issue

1 comment:

London Lass Blog said...

There's no harm in remaining hopeful .. if you feel she's worth it then hang on in there.

And re. your mum .. my folks took a while coming to terms with my bro's sexuality .. esp. my dad who was very accepting at first (my bro came out to my dad, you see) UNTIL my bro started dating .. but all water under the bridge now. My dad even cuddles goodbye guys my bro dates (but strangely enough not ones that I date ..!).