Monday 4 August 2008

Another Dream

An interesting dream I had a couple of days ago, unlike the shark dream this one was quite pleasant if not short. I've not been able to determine if there is a meaning.

I'm walking through a carpark with a girl, she looks like a girl I had a one night fling with at the beginning of the year. We're going somewhere and we're taking her car since I didn't bring mine, although I can see mine parked in the distance, also the carpark is very similar to my work's carpark.

We drive out the gate onto a main road which I don't recognise and it's now raining quite heavy. We pull over so she can explain where we're going and she seems quite excited, as she leans towards me I kiss her, and this is pretty much where the dream ends except for one fact. I can remember the kiss so vividly I could almost swear it was real, I remember the feeling of her tongue, the taste of her lipstick and the smell of her hair its so amazing.

I usually only remember sights and sounds from dreams but this kiss was so real it actually makes me smile just thinking about it. Now I did kiss her several months ago so it could just be the remembering the sensation from that but it seemed different, fresh somehow.

No comments: